Organic Law 3/2020, of December 29, which modifies Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, on Education.
Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, on Education.
Royal Decree 217/2022 of minimum secondary education
Royal Decree 217/2022, of March 29, which establishes the organization and minimum teaching of Compulsory Secondary Education.
Royal Decree 243/2022 of minimum high school education
Royal Decree 243/2022, of April 5, which establishes the ordination and the minimum teachings of the Baccalaureate.
Order EDU/3138/2011, Secondary Syllabi
Order EDU/3138/2011, of November 15, which approves the agendas that must govern the procedures for admission, access and acquisition of new specialties of the Corps of Secondary Education Teachers and Technical Teachers of Vocational Training.
Other state legislation¶
- Spanish Constitution Article 27.
- LODE Organic Law 8/1985, of July 3, regulating the Right to Education.
- ROC Royal Decree 83/1996, of January 26, approving the Organic Regulation of secondary schools.
- Royal Decree 562/2017, of June 2, which regulates the conditions for the Obtaining the Graduate in Compulsory Secondary Education and Bachelor's degrees, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree-Law 5/2016, of December 9, on urgent measures to extend the implementation calendar of the Organic Law 8/ 2013, of December 9, for the improvement of educational quality.
- Royal Decree 270/2022, of April 12, which modifies the Regulation of entry, access and acquisition of new specialties in the teaching bodies referred to in Organic Law 2/2006, of May 3, on Education, and regulates the transitional admission regime referred to in the seventeenth transitional provision of said law, approved by Royal Decree 276/2007, of February 23.