Complete list of current regulations in Secondary Education in the Community of Madrid.
- LAW 2/2010, of June 15, of the Teacher's Authority.
Regulation of Compulsory Secondary Education
DECREE 29/2022, of May 18, of the Governing Council, which regulates certain aspects on the evaluation, promotion and qualification in Compulsory Secondary Education, Baccalaureate and Vocational Training, as well as in the teaching of adults that lead to obtaining the Graduate in Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate titles.
Regulation of Educational Guidance and Special Educational Needs
Regulation of late incorporation into the Madrid educational system
Regulation of specific learning difficulties
- ORDER 1493/2015, of May 22, of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, which regulates the evaluation and promotion of students with a specific need for educational support, who are in the second cycle of Early Childhood Education, Primary Education and Compulsory Basic Education, as well as making the duration of student education more flexible with high intellectual capacities in the Community of Madrid.
- INSTRUCTIONS of December 12, 2014, jointly issued by the General Directorate of Infant and Primary Education and the Directorate General of Secondary Education, Vocational Training and Special Regime Teaching, on the application of measures for the Evaluation of Students with dyslexia, other specific learning difficulties or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in Primary Education, Compulsory Secondary Education and Baccalaureate regulated in Organic Law 2/2006 of May 3, on Education.
Regulation for the Improvement of School Coexistence
- DECREE 60/2020, of July 29, of the Governing Council, by which Decree 32/2019, of April 9, of the Governing Council, which establishes the Regulatory Framework for Coexistence in the Teaching Centers of the Community of Madrid, is modified.
- DECREE 32/2019, of April 9, of the Governing Council, by which the regulatory framework for coexistence in the educational centers of the Community of Madrid is established.
- DECREE 65/2022 of July 20, of the Governing Council, which establish for the Community of Madrid the organization and curriculum of Compulsory Secondary Education.
- DECREE 64/2022 of July 20, of the Governing Council, which establish for the Community of Madrid the organization and curriculum of the Baccalaureate.